Sales - Mortgage Loan Originators
CU/America Mortgage Loan Originators will establish and maintain relationships with applicants from initial point of contact through closing. Responsible for inbound inquiries, application and Federal & State compliant disclosure, counseling on various loan products and complexities of the process, while maintaining a high level of customer service. Originators will seek to increase their mortgage loan portfolio by developing and sustaining business relationships and attracting new applications from internal relationships and their own network of real estate professionals and personal contacts.
Job requirements include:
- Must be licensed through NMLS. Please include NMLS ID number with application.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a mortgage loan originator.
- Strong knowledge of Conforming, FHA & VA loan products, lending practices and regulatory guidelines
- Experienced with Calyx Point, Fannie Mae Desktop Orginator & Freddie Mac Loan Prospector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Focus on relationship building and providing exceptional customer service
- Works well in team environment, accepts accountability and sets high personal integrity & ethical standards
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications
Contact us today